Now on to the good stuff. :)
Riley saw the Easter Bunny for the first time this year! He really likes mascots, I think he is one of the only kiddos who do, so he was thrilled and not scared at all :)

Easter was nice! Not what we had originally planned, but good. My parents came up for the weekend, which was awesome, but my sis couldn't come. She was missed.
This year, I put out some easy to see Easter goodies for Riley, and he loved seeing them and "finding" his new toys!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Riley had been sick a lot, so Matt stayed home with him while my parents and I went to church. Later, we all met up for lunch and had a great time.
In the evening, we went over to Matt's parent's house for a delicious Easter dinner. I didn't get pictures because Riley was upset and clingy all evening. Maybe still feeling a little sick. I did get one on the way over! He looked so cute sitting crossed-legged in his car seat!!

As you can see, he is facing forward now! He LOVES it! He really likes watching what is going on around him and sometimes laughs at the cars ahead of us. I don't know what is so funny, but something cracks him up. :)
.jpg)
Congrats on the whole sugar thing. I knew you could do it! =)
ReplyDeleteHow are you liking Bunco? It's a blast, isn't it? In fact, I have Bunco tonight.... I can't wait!!
~ Jen