Riley with our M & E Painting mascott! Like I said in the Easter post, I think he is just about the only kiddo his age who is not at all afraid of mascotts and LOVES to be around them, kiss them, hug them, and give them knuckle bumps! :)

First tattoo! ;)

First swimming lesson! Before....
.jpg)
.jpg)
and after! So worn out! I was too. He was a TERROR his first lesson, but happily, for all involved, he now enjoys them :)
.jpg)
In the middle of a tantrum. These are more common these days as he tests his boundaries...sigh...I take great comfort in knowing I am not alone in this stage :)

How Riley "hides"

Hanging out with his friend, Talon.
.jpg)
.jpg)
He is a climber; and his cart is his favorite thing to climb on!


Riley loves to "help" me clean by pushing the vacuum, steam mop (don't worry, it's not plugged in), and the mop. I just hope he likes to do this when he is older!!!

.jpg)
New toy! You have to love the simplicity!

Last, but not least, my new favorite picture!!!! He loves his frozen blueberries!!!
josie is beyond terrified of the vaccum and broom!!she is weird what can i say! she loves to go swimming too!
ReplyDeleteMy kids still love to play with cardboard boxes (and cardboard tubes).
ReplyDeleteI want one of those steam mops!