Monday, August 3, 2009

Catching up...again...

Man! It seems as though I have no time to update the blog lately. There is so much to update that it's almost overwhelming! I will try to get only the highlights and skip the rest so that you are caught up on the rest of July. :)

Riley loves to be outside and loves the water (pool, hose, sprinkler....whatever!). This has been a great summer for all of that, and we have had a lot of fun!

Playing with my friend, Maisie, and her daughter, Izzy, at their neighborhood pool.


Having a little parade :)


Playing in our backyard with the hose.




Super-baby!

Stud muffin!

Funny guy :)


Riley and I went to the Spring for a baby shower. While there, Riley and I got to meet with my friend, Laura, and her son, Hunter, who is a month older than Riley. The boys got along really well and Laura and I had fun catching up!





Amy's shower (she's having twins!!!!)




Super fun and silly time with Aunt Kaylee.



Park and walk with Duke (my dad).





My angel baby.


More fun in our backyard...this time with the sprinkler!




On the 31st, one of the places that our company advertises with was having a photoshoot for all of the business owners' kids at a local bowling alley. Riley wasn't too cooperative, so we will see how that turns out.... :) After the photoshoot, the kids did some bowling! Riley liked pushing the balls down the ramp, and loved watching the ball go down the alley, but he did not like when it hit the pins...AT ALL! He screamed and cried every time, but always wanted to do it again! LOL!!!




We may have a bowler on our hands! His final score....a STRIKE on his first try (!!!!) and two spares on his other turns!! He is already better than I am!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's horrible I'm just now discovering your blog. :)I love looking through your pictures. Your boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, thanks again for coming down for the shower! It was so fun to see you. Our lives have changed so much since high school, but it's always great to reconnect.
    One day we'll get our boys together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Good blog! So cute! The bowling video you posted on youtube was hilarous and everyone loved it!

    :) Kaylee

    ReplyDelete