Saturday, January 29, 2011

January happenings

January has both flown and crawled (because of the weather, I believe) by. Hailey is 3 months old today! I can't believe it! I remember with Riley, that this is the point where time seemed to really speed up. She has changed so much, even in pictures taken from the beginning of the month to now. Anyway, here is some of the fun we have been having. :)

Pretty princess!

Lining up his toys for a nap. :)

Someone got into the lotion. I took the picture, then told him not to do it again. Ha! It was too cute. (You can't really tell from the picture, but lotion was EVERYWHERE!!!!)

Strong baby!


Love from big brother.


Balancing on Daddy. The close up is to show that she has Daddy's ears! :)



Matt stuck the darts to Hailey's head and of course Riley wanted them on too. I was laughing so hard that I almost couldn't take the picture.....maybe you had to be there. :)

Mustache fun.




Riley loves to share his Toy Story toys with Hailey, which is a big deal since they are his favorite things!


Cuddles with Daddy.


Hailey's first time going to church (and Riley wearing her headband afterwards).



One morning, Riley decided that all his Pez dispensers had to have fish crackers in them. He is so funny and clever! I love it.



Riley loves to hold/kiss/hug/touch Hailey. Lately he tries to pick her up too, which is scary for Mommy! :)


One day, Riley wanted to wear a bunch of stickers on his shirt and even decided to share them with Hailey! That's love, folks! <3

Nana and Duke came to visit! (*Note: Hailey's pretty blue eyes!)




Riley as Buzz. :)

Riley "balance Jesse in da diaper!" (*Note: I love, love, love, love the smile he is doing lately!)

Hailey in the Bumbo. She is so smiley! The pictures aren't that different, but I love both and couldn't decide which one to put up!


Enjoying the warm weather.



Brother and sister photo shoot on the 28th. (Again, I couldn't decide which picture of Hailey I liked better.)





Can you tell that he can be Mr. Trouble?!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Hailey is so cute! I love all the big smiling pictures! I hope I get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute kids you have! Hailey is growing up so fast! I think it happens way faster with the second. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Miss Hailey's smile! sweet baby...
    and Riley is such a good big brother, sharing all his beloved toys.

    You have awesome kids, Emily!

    ReplyDelete