Saturday, July 30, 2011

June: Part 4: The Finale!

Ok, I am finally done with June pictures! Now to get on to July. I am always behind! Anyway, on to the cuteness!

Our silly boy

Hailey finally likes to eat!



We ask her, "Are you cute?" This is the face she give us! I LOVE it!


I got together with a couple of girls that I went to high school with! We had a good time catching up, and letting our kids play. Poor Riley was the only boy.
"Help! I'm surrounded by girls!"
Fun in the backyard with water.
Squeezing water from his swim diaper, because that is funny stuff! :)




Fun in some fountains!



Cuddles!

 Looking cute after some time in the pool!

 Daddy and Riley went to see Cars 2!!


Hailey got her second tooth!

Hailey had to go to the eye doctor to make sure her eyes weren't getting scratched from her lower eyelashes, which tend to poke her in the eye sometimes. She is just fine, and the Dr. said that she would grow out of that as she loses the baby fat in her face. I think she looked pretty cute in her sunglasses (they dialated her eyes)!



Of course Riley had to try them on as well!

8 months old!

Riley loves to push Hailey around in her walker. It gets pretty fast, but she doesn't seem to mind. :)


Trying out some sparklers.



And that is the end of June!!! I told you it was busy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment