Hailey continues to climb on everything. I was thinking about how she is climbing earlier than Riley did, but when he was her age, we didn't have anything for him to use to climb up onto the couch or end tables, like we do her, so I think she just has more opportunity than he did.
![]() |
| She pushed Thomas over so she would have a step to use to get on the table. Smarty pants! |
Yummy fresh baked cookie!
The first school project Riley brought home. He still wears this around the house every so often. :)
His first Jolly Rancher!
"Flying like Peter Pan". This boy is brave. Reminds me of what I used to like to do. :) He stands on the back of the couch in the basement, and dives off, arms out, onto the love sac on the floor. Ha! He is too funny. These are the best 'mid-air' shots I got.
"At!" (Hat, for those of you who don't speak baby.)
Making muffins. He loves to help me in the kitchen, and I love to have him help!
The cutest engineer ever!
Cuddles on Max's bed.
![]() |
| He still finds it too funny when Hailey touches him. :) |
Making his 'star of the day' necklace for pre-school.
Nana and Duke came up, and I was really bad about getting pictures, so the first is of Duke reading to the kids, and the second is one that Riley took of Nana taking a picture of him. :)
![]() |
| Hailey is trying to sneak the remote. :) |
Cute baby with a cheesy grin. :)
Showing me what my "Mommy Look" looks like. This makes me laugh out loud every time I see it! Hysterical!!!!
Hailey tries on Riley's swimsuit.
Time for Riley and Daddy to hit the hot tub!
![]() |
| I love my boys! <3 |




















Yay! cutie pants!
ReplyDelete