Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jeremy and Faith's Wedding

As I previously mentioned, I went to two of my cousin's weddings while out in MN with my family. They were opposite sides of the family, and happened to be a day apart from eachother, so it was a perfect way to celebrate and see lots of family!

Ceremony
Jeremy (my cousin) waiting for his bride


Kearney (another cousin's daughter) was the flower girl, and she was not happy about standing up there the whole time! :)

Happy becasue she sat down for a second....until her parents made eye contact with her from the crowd! (Note her shoes in her flower basket!)


Jeremy and Faith's super cute son, Carson!


The Reception
Kaylee and our cousin, Marshall

Me and cousin Grant

The cute family

Cutting the cake



Parents of the groom, my Uncle Dean and Aunt Sherry

Me and my cousin Dalton, brother of the groom

Me and my cousin, Garret

My Grandma and Grandpa

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I love the pictures of Kearney. She's her father's daughter for SURE!

    ReplyDelete