Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just a little comparison....

So I have been thinking that even though I feel big (at 34 weeks), I am actually smaller than I was with Riley at this point. I was curious to see if that was true or just my perception, so I looked back. Turns out that I was right!

31 weeks with Riley measuring at 42 inches around



33 weeks with baby girl measuring at 42 inches around


This is actually a big difference in weeks and my width around, especially since in the bottom picture I had just barely hit 42 inches around, and at 34 weeks with Riley I know I was a lot bigger!!! Crazy.

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm not the one pregnant (yet!), but you don't look big! You look fantastic!!!!

    You shower looked like SO much fun. I was bummed to miss it anyways, but now to see pics, it looked like fun and I am even more bummed. =( Will we EVER get to see each other?????

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete