Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The rest of Sept through now (Pumpkins, kisses, a shower, and a wedding!)

Boy oh boy! We are running out of time as a family of 3! Only 3 more weeks to the scheduled c-section (Nov 2), and I am not sure if she will stay in there until then! So crazy. I figured I better do at least one more catch up before life as I know it completely changes. :)

At the end of Sept, Matt was honored by ColoradoBiz magazine as one of the top 5 most influential young professionals in Colorado!!!!! I am so proud! :)
Riley discovered that he likes to hide under our bed with Max. He calls it "Going under the top" and it's pretty cute!


Riley continues to be a Daddy's boy, and even pretended to sleep with Daddy on the couch. Then gave him lots of wake up kisses! I love it!


One day, when I was cleaning upstairs, I heard ,"I stuck, Mama! I stuck!" This is what I found...

We went to a great farm here in Loveland called Osborn Farm for some fall fun! Riley got to pick some pumpkins, ride on a train (which he LOVED and just had to ride both the yellow and green cars), play on a tractor, and go for a hay ride. It was a great and special day.






This is to show the difference in diaper size that we will soon have in our house! :) (Newborn and size 6)

We had a  small co-ed shower for baby girl at our house on the 9th. Here are just a couple photos of our fun!



Riley refused to help or have anything to do with the shower, so his friend, Kaylee helped us with the opening of presents :)



The Shoups'

My sis, Kaylee, representing for the Earll side of the family

All the sisters





My good friend, Jenny (Kaylee's mom) and Kash
Our friends, Dave and Veronica, got married on the 10th (10-10-10) in a beautiful little ceremony in his parents backyard. Matt and I were the only non-family there, which honored us very much. We love them, and were happy to be a part of their special day.


Father and son, ready for the big day!



Happy boy watching Mommy and Daddy :)





The rings...

The kiss...


It's official! :)


Ryan is not to sure about this frosting thing!
Well, I think that about sums up the past couple weeks for now! We will see if I get another post in before baby girl arrives! :) (And, no, we still don't have a name.)

2 comments:

  1. Ems! Great to see the update! :) You have such a cute little family. I can't believe you will be a mom of two in 3 weeks! Enjoy your last few days as a family of 3.
    Love to you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete