Monday, December 27, 2010

Wow! It's been busy!

Well, Hailey is now 8 weeks old, and will officially be 2 months old on the 29th. During the night, and when everyone is melting down, it seems like this time is taking forever; all the other times, it is flying by! Too much has happened since my last post to do a detailed post, so I will just fill in some blanks.

Sweet (and proud) big brother.


Tiny foot!

Hailey's first shower. Love how Daddy's tattoo is in the shot!


Thanksgiving! (1. Hailey gets held by her Great-Grandma! She and Riley are lucky, they have 5 great-grandparents!! 2. Our first family photo! 3. Riley tries Mommy's pumpkin pie for the first time...it's a hit!)




Riley turns 3 with a Toy Story themed party! I cannot believe that my baby is 3!!!!








Little Hailey continues to be our smiley baby! She is also starting to get chubby! <3 I love it!



Daddy puts a Riley diaper (size 6) on Hailey to make Riley laugh :)


Riley loves "Canny cans" this year (and at the time I am writing this, he can say it correctly...which is not as cute and kind of sad! He's growing up!).


One day, he dacided to put a lot of his Toy Story toys in the tree. I don't know why. He was very proud!


Riley wanted to, "pump the milk in my tummy!" I LOVE IT!!!


I love this photo of my beautiful children!

Meeting Santa. Riley was not excited about this at all, and jumped off the chair as soon as I took the picture!


Helping Mommy make cookies! We have been doing this quite a bit lately.



Hailey's first time in a tutu...and skirt in general. Pretty, pretty princess!



Her eyes are getting more and more blue!

Well, this is all I have time for now. Riley is up from nap. Christmas pictures to follow in the next post! Thanks for being patient everyone!!! :)

2 comments: