Monday, February 21, 2011

February...well, up to Valentine's Day, that is.

Here is just a smattering of what we were up to at the beginning of the month.

Riley is his usual silly self! This boy is really funny and totally creative. He amazes us everyday.


A favorite pose of his...


As I mentioned in the V-day post, he loves puzzles and is really good at them!
Daddy and his girl.

Matt had a Jiu Jitsu tournament (he did really well) and Riley, Hailey and I headed down with my sister, Kaylee joining us to help me wrangle the kids! :)



Hailey's first tournament!


Go, Daddy!!!







Pretty girl. This is the face she makes when she talks. I love it!

Sibling love.



Riley loves to watch Matt play 'Punch Out' on the Wii. This is his 'my eye is swollen from getting punched' look. :)


Hailey is getting pretty skilled at grabbing things lately. She gets a look of total concentration when she sees something she wants. Here it is!!!!


Silly boy! <3


A Hailey photo shoot.


Getting some lovin' from Max


Smiles!


Such delicious cheeks!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I made the blog! :D

    I have the most cute nephew and niece EVER!

    ReplyDelete