Some Daddy/Hailey pictures. :)
Mommy/baby/babies pictures
Matt had another Gracie seminar at his Jiu Jitsu school. Royce came this time.
Cute little bug in an adorable outfit!
Riley loves, loves, loves to take pictures with Hailey. It is rare for me to get one where he is smiling normally. This kid is so funny, and he is in a stage where he loves to pose for pictures and make funny faces. He cracks me up. :)
My two sleeping cuties.
Kissable cheeks.
Mommy's little helper.
![]() |
| Yes, I realize that knives are behind her. No, she can't reach them. :) I wouldn't put here there if she could! |
Nana and Duke came to visit! We haven't seen them in awhile!
Hailey's room. I haven't really posted pictures since I put her wall decor up. She has mirrored butterflies and flowers that were formerly a matte silver, which are now a beautiful purple, on her walls. In case the pictures don't come across well, the wall colors are yellow and pink.
Hailey is starting to be really good at grabbing things that she wants, and she is sticking her legs straight up in the air. That is one of my favorite milestones because it's just so darn cute!!!
























Yay! That is all so cute! And the blog all makes sense now! :D
ReplyDelete