Friday, September 16, 2011

Half of August

To preface this first part, I should mention that Hailey started crawling and pulling herself up at the very end of July.

Standing everywhere!


And getting into everything!

"I'm stuck!"

Playing with Max's  food
Watching the tractor mow the empty lot next to us.


Max loves his Hailey!



This dress used to be Mommy's!


Riley invited Kaylee over to play in the hot tub. :)



Too cute not to share!



Starting to use a sippy cup!


Our 7th anniversary dinner at The Melting Pot

I threw a suprise party for Matt's 30th! He was totally suprised! There is a great video on youtube if you want to check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDR5BK5Buy0

Yummy cupcakes. (Most were homemade)

"SUPRISE!!!"

Trying to get used to all the unexpected company in our house! :)


We had a great turn-out. I was so thrilled!



Riley played a game of 'bop the balloon' with Nana and Aunt Racheal that had the three of them in hysterics! :)

Looking pretty for Daddy's party


The best family photo we got. (The darkness of this photo is why I like to fix them before I post them.)



No comments:

Post a Comment