Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April #1

Is anyone else having a hard time with how fast this year is flying by? Geez! I feel like it was just Christmas, and now Easter has come and gone. Crazy how time seems to go faster and faster the older you get.

We started the month looking REALLY cute!



Hair after a day of pigtails. :)
At home Easter pictures since the bunny at the mall wanted $20 for me to take my own picture with my own camera. No thank you.

Easter basket hats!


Someone biffed it at the gym and scraped his nose pretty badly...


Train ride!


This is starting to be her 'go-to' smile. I love, love, love, love it!


More bubbles and chalk! They even took turns pushing/pulling eachother in the charge-less car.



Riley started drawing some pretty cool shapes!



I found out that there were FREE Easter bunny pictures at a local outlet mall. Boy, was that costume freaky! Luckily, the kids didn't seem to notice. :)


Looking good for church the night before Easter!


Little man!

She is such a girl! She did this pose all by herself.

Nana and Duke were up for Easter weekend! We had a lot of fun. The day started with an egg hunt!

Confetti eggs!







A cute little puppy for Hailey...

...and cool firetruck trains for Riley!

She opened an egg and stuffed her mouth with candy before I even knew what was going on! :)

Yum!

A new paci!

Those are always good presents at our house!

Then we dyed eggs for the first time with Riley. He was interested for about 2 minutes. :) Maybe next year will be better...



Easter bunnies!


Riley and Hailey had a lot more fun outside doing bubbles and riding around in the car. Riley loved trying to get away from Nana and Duke, who were chasing him. :)




Daddy helps Hailey with the new bubble blower.

That night, we had a nice family Easter dinner at the Shoup house. I once again forgot my camera. I couldn't believe it. I hate forgetting my camera!

I got giant eggs on clearance at Hobby Lobby, and Hailey decided they made great hats. :)


Mommy's little helper


Fun with a mustache....



Loving the nice weather and playing at the park!



1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love how annoyed Hailey looks in her mustache. :)

    ReplyDelete