Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Remainder of March

One of Riley's favorite things to do lately, is make himself a "train circle" to sit in. :) He is so cute and clever!


Hanging out with Daddy.


Reading (a book about trains, of course!) with Aunt Kaylee.


Cuddles!


Fun with shaving cream...Hailey had to stop this activity pretty quickly since she wouldn't stop eating it! Yuck!




A rare smiling photo. I love her sweet smile, but everytime I get out the camera, she glares. :)


Visit to the train museum! Riley was a little sick this day, so he didn't enjoy it as much as I know he would have otherwise. We didn't stay long.

He was excited to get his picture next to the "ding-dings"!


Pretty dress! (See! She glares!)


'Where's Hailey?'


Silly face. :)


She had to wear the Peter Pan hat one morning. Cuteness abounds in our home!


One afternoon, I was busy watching train videos with Riley. Hailey was beside me playing and got really quiet. I didn't think anything of it for awhile. Then I looked over and saw that she was holding a brand new bottle of baby powder upside down, shaking it like it was Christmas! The photos don't do the mess justice. It was EVERYWHERE!

The powder covered her, the couch, the floor, and the toy basket. I am still finding some that I missed!


Balloon plane and puppy from Texas Roadhouse.

He was a little annoyed that the guy couldn't make a train. :)

She loved her puppy, and kept kissing and hugging him.

Cuddles with Daddy

Matt fell asleep holding her, and she just sat so still and "read" her book. It was so sweet!

Skinny boy! :)


The weather had been really nice lately, so it was time to break out the bubbles and chalk!

Day 1 of those activities...



The interesting Riley drawing of the day. I asked what it was, he said, "A weird circle." Hummmmm. :)

Covered in chalk!

All cleaned up and sharing chips with Daddy.

Day 2 of the previously mentioned activities



Trying to drink the bubbles...

Making train tracks :)

Trying to eat the chalk...

Yum! Chalk!

More train tracks!

The interesting Riley drawing of the day. He didn't know what this one was.... :)

Easter egg hunt at Matt's Uncle's house! The kids had a ball!



I love the look on his face in this shot!

Hailey already loves to take things out of and put things in whatever, so this was so fun for her!


Putting on bubble "lipstick". :)


Well, that is the end of March! It was a busy month for us. Another big thing happened this month that I don't have pictures of; Matt had to get his appendix out! Craziness. All is well with us now, and everyone is healthy. That, as always, is a blessing! Here's to April!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, weird circle. :)
    Very very cute. It is truly abounding!

    ReplyDelete