Thanksgiving this year was more subdued because of the recent death in our family, but it was still a nice time to get together with family and be thankful for our many blessings. This year, we spent Thanksgiving with my family down in Colorado Springs. I don't have pictures of the day in question, I don't know why, but no one had their camera that day, but I do have pictures of the day before and after! Riley's first birthday (!!!!!) fell on Thanksgiving day this year, so he got to open his presents from my parents and sister while in the Springs. New robe from Aunt Kaylee. We hummed the Rocky theme song whenever he wore it, and of course he danced while we hummed :)
.jpg)
He got a popper from Nana and Duke. It took him awhile to figure out that he could stand up and push it, but he really likes it now!

On the 29th, we celebrated Riley's first birthday with a small party at our house! He
really enjoyed his party and was very aware of what was going on. He entertained his guests, he was really into opening his presents and checking out each one, and he liked his cake, which made me happy since I made it and since he hasn't liked any cake he tried up until that point!
Our little family of 3.
.jpg)
The Shoup clan.
.jpg)
The Earll/Shoup family.
No comments:
Post a Comment