Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spain #4

Day 10 (Oct. 13)
We started the day by exploring our hotel and the beach! It was really windy that day, so we didn't spend too much time at the beach (Riley was literally blowing away and we were getting pelted with sand), but it was beautiful!



We went to the pool....obviously we forgot our swim diapers! :)

We went to Cadiz for lunch, and I have no pictures. We didn't stay long, and drove around the pretty parts. That evening, we went to Matt's favorite place in Spain, Sevilla! We met another friend there, Mame. It was my first time meeting her, and we hit it off right away! I wish we had more time together! We didn't get a good picture of the two of us, so I will only post Matt's picture with her.



Riley drinking orange soda....the only thing besides the occasional juice that he would drink there! I tell you what, after two weeks of orange soda, you get some pretty interesting diapers!!!


Day 11 (Oct. 14)
We went to the beach for most of the morning. It was beautiful, perfect weather, and we had a great time.



Riley and Matt's footprints.

After the beach, we headed to the pool! Riley was thrilled. He is our little water-baby! I have quite a few picture of Riley and me during the day, but with the bikini I brought and my not-quite-ready-for-a-bikini-body, they will not see the light of day :)



Whenever Riley would see these numbers, he would say, "Eight, nine, ten!" Very cute!
Us

Riley with his balloon dog, which lasted about 10 minutes.....9 minutes longer than I expected :)


Day 12 (Oct.15)
Today was mainly spent driving. We left in the morning for Alcala, but stopped again in Sevilla on the way back. This is another picture that we are going to send to the Denver Post Travel section!

Tired baby....with cookie face! :)

In Alcala, we met up with Matt's friend, Jesus, for some dinner and tapas.


We had to take pictures with the Don Quijote statue! It's tradition in that town! :)


2 comments:

  1. A) I love the picture of just Riley looking all tiny next to all the buildings!
    B) I love how bored he looks in the last picture!
    C) You're hot!
    D) Happy Golden Birthday, my lovely sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the pics!! Looks like you guys are having a fabulous time!! =)

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete