Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February

I thought that I didn't have a lot of pictures of Feb. stuff to show...until I downloaded 64 photos!

Drinking melted ice cream (BIG BIG hit! Now he tries to drink whatever is in his bowls.)



Our cute friends, Dave and Veronica, who are going into the hospital later today to have their son!!! We will visit when they are feeling up to it, and pictures will follow :)


About the only time Riley looks like a baby these days.... :(


First time to really play in the snow (yesterday). He loved it!




What does it taste like?

Hummmm, not as yummy as I thought....in fact, it's pretty cold!!!


We played outside again today, although most of the snow we got yesterday was already melted!)







Ready to go inside and warm up!


Balancing....boy, was he proud! :)



Checking to see if there is fuzz between his toes. That really bothers him lately! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ems, he looks JUST like you in some of the pictures playing in the snow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete