This year, I made a major switch from paper scrapbooking (which I still do a little of) to digital. At first it was overwhelming learning the Photoshop program and figuring out this new medium, but now I love it and I have spent
nothing but time on it! Seriously...not a dime. It's great! The only cost involved is the initial program, and printing the book. That can be pricey**, but when you are buying papers, embellishments, alpha stickers, stamps, ink, etc., for paper scrapping, I think that you end up spending as much if not more on your book. There are GREAT websites out there dedicated to digital scrapbooking, and they have wonderful designers who are always giving away digital papers, etc. that they make! I wanted to share some of the pages that I did for Riley's 2009 book. Sorry, I can't give credit to who designed the papers, etc. I just didn't keep track of that as I was doing it. PLUS, I designed some of the papers, and most of the layouts myself(you can use templates, and I did for some pages)!
(**Oh, and I went a
tad overboard with 117 pages to Riley's 2009 album! That costs more to print. From now on, it is sticking to 100 pages!)















Let me know what you think, but please be kind ;)! Also, if you have any questions about getting started with digital scrapbooking, I have some great tips/websites for you to check out!
I think they are really cute! Love them!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the scrapbooking!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I've never been to Dave and Busters but always have wanted to. We should meet up there sometime!!
~ Jen
Those are awesome, Emily! I definitely want some sites to check out for that- it might be easier to get it done if it's digital.
ReplyDelete