Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New baby (not mine), a wedding, and V-day!

This has been a busy last two weeks!

Last Wednesday, Feb. 9th, our friends, David and Veronica (from my last post) welcomed cute/cuddly/sweet little Ryan into the world! Matt and I dropped Riley off with Grandma, and headed down to the hosiptal to get some cuddle time in! He looks JUST like his Daddy!




On the 12th, our good family friend, Kira, got married in a beautiful and joy filled ceremony. She has quite the story, and let's just say that she (and her girls) really deserve to be with a good man!!!


Break from the beautiful couple for some family photos! Riley really enjoyed the reception! I showed him the dance floor when we got there, and he was hardly at the table the rest of the night! That boy loves to dance! He would go to the dance floor all by himself, run in circles non-stop for a long time, come back to the table, grab a bite of cracker and a drink of water, and head back to the floor! He had a BALL (see how flushed his cheeks are)! (Someone went to the dance floor with him all those times, he wasn't off alone...no worries!)








Nana and Duke

But I digress.....back to the couple of the evening!








Me with the beautiful bride!


Nana and Riley time.


While we were in the Springs, I got to see my BFF, Julie, who is in her third trimester and looking very cute!



Valentine's Day started out with homemade gooey, yummy cinnamon rolls! My hubby LOVES cinnamon rolls, and I found a recipe that looked awesome, so they were a part of his V-day! He got me beautiful flowers, and made me a video of pictures of him and Riley that made me cry. He also got me another heart this year (Loveland sells yearly Valentine's hearts that are put up on the lamp posts)! Even though they spelled my name wrong this year, I love it! I made Matt a heart for our garage door that he sees every time he comes home!




In the afternoon, Matt and I dropped Riley off at Grandma and Grandpa's house, where I got this cute picture.....

...and headed to see Ryan again (because he was home and he's so cute)!



Then Matt and I headed down to Denver to Dave and Busters for our fun V-day dinner (they have AWESOME cheesesteaks...for out here anyway) and game night!


After our FUN evening, we picked up the little man and headed home!


Random end of post picture: Silly guy! This is his new favorite way to dance. He holds his legs like this and bounces up and down. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how Riley is dancing now! You should put him in breakdancing lessons!
    Also, you look beautiful in all your pictures! Especially the ones from Kira's wedding! I love Kira's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Love his dancing skills!

    You are a wonderful mother, Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete