Monday, April 4, 2011

The Last Few From March

Here is the last couple days of our March.

Riley loves to hold Hailey, and as long as he doesn't try to pick her up by himself, I am more than happy to help him with this.




Hailey wearing another dress that used to be mine. I paired it with some cute jeans, and I think the result was her looking very stylish and totally adorable. :)



I got out the highchair and decided to give rice cereal another try. It went better this time, but she is still not thrilled with it. :) She does, however, really like the highchair and sitting beside everyone at the table. (She likes it more than the Bumbo, which I don't really understand, since it's a very similar principle.)



That is officially the end of our March. What crazyness will April bring our way?

No comments:

Post a Comment