Ok, so I will begin this by saying that I just accidently deleted 25 comments from people. Sorry about that, guys! I didn't think what I was messing with would do THAT! :(
We started the month by introducing Hailey to cottage cheese! She seems to love it as much as her brother does!
Cutie boy
Silly baby on the monitor. :)
Playing on the finished deck. (I don't have a picure of the full deck. I will try to get one soon.)
We finally got rid of Riley's pacifier! I origionally wanted it gone by the time he was 3, but I got pregnant with Hailey and we didn't want him stealing pacis, so we waited. We wanted to make it special, so we took him to Build-A-Bear, let him pick an animal, and we put the paci inside. He has done fine without it, and doesn't even want the dog around, so our great idea ended up being a waste of money! Oh well. :)
Watching Daddy wash the deck
Last train ride of the year! (Our favorite little train is only open from Memorial Day to Labor Day, and then it has to hibernate....at least that is what we tell Riley.)
 |
| Hailey seems to love the train as much as her brother! |
 |
| HAD to ride in the caboose! |
 |
| Ringing the bell one last time |
Silly girl
Funny sleeper :)
We got to go to a 'Day Out With Thomas' (the train)! Riley was so excited! We made a paper chain, and he got to rip one off every day until the big day. I think he was a little excited to get to the last chain...
 |
| Driving to the parking area after seeing Thomas! Someone could hardly stand the excitement. :) |
 |
| Taking our ride on the train pulled by Thomas. |
 |
| It went around the loop 3 (very long) times, and he loved every minute of it. He just took it all in! |
 |
| Hailey's first tattoo ;) |
 |
| We didn't want to wait in the LONG line, so this is as close as we got to Thomas. |
 |
| Lunch break! |
 |
| Playing with a real train |
 |
| Watching the minitures with Daddy. He could have done this all day. |
 |
| Here comes Thomas! |
 |
| He looks so tiny! |
 |
| Snow blowing train. He looks REALLY tiny now! |
 |
| Ice cream face! <3 |
 |
| There's another one! |
 |
| He had a GREAT time. |
 |
| Mommy and Daddy got him a "Day Out With Thomas" train car for his wooden train set (that he doesn't know he will have yet....that is for his b-day)! He loves it and couldn't wait to show it to Grandma and Grandpa! |
I guess that will be it for this post. Blogspot is only letting me upload one picture at a time, so I have had enough and am calling it a night. :) More to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment