Saturday, December 10, 2011

October: Part 3

As soon as we got back from our cruise, we were back to the important, every day things....like taking all the wipes out of the box and tasting them!

It was also high time for us to get some pumpkins. The farm was a little picked over, but that didn't stop the excitement!
Those two cute little pumpkins are mine!

He couldn't wait!

Pumpkin huntin' with Pa. ;)

Letting the boys find their prey

"I think I see one!"

"Got it!"


<3
Matt is (this is back in Oct, remember) almost done with his book!
We are all so proud!

We found a costume for Max! He was THRILLED!  Riley and Hailey appreciated it a bit more.

Look! A turtle!



Looking pretty in blue!

Riley and I made popcorn balls. They were pretty good! They didn't look like I had hoped, but they tasted good, and that is all that matters! :)



We had fresh snow outside, so I thought it would be fun for Riley to color some and eat it. He liked coloring it, but after one bite, he said it was gross. I didn't believe him, tried it, and it was gross. Very minerally tasting. Oh well, it was fun, and he enjoyed throwing the colored snow back outside!




New PJs!


Getting into things...



Helping Mommy get the house ready for her first birthday party!

"Come on, Hailey! You need to blow up more balloons than that!" :)

My 30th birthday was on the 28th. Matt took me to the Melting Pot for dinner...


...and this is my suprised face when a bunch of friends and family poked their head into our little room!


The kids came too, which was....interesting. They did pretty well though.

Riley was grossed out by the cheese for whatever reason, so we had to convince him that it was an inside-out grilled cheese sandwich, and that Hailey would eat all his food before he would even take one bite.


My parents came up too! I don't have great pictures of everyone else, since Riley took most of them, but Matt's family was there, as well as my sister and some good friends!

He had no problem eating the chocolate!





The 29th was Hailey's first birthday, and her party as well!


Hailey's little "smash cake".

Cute little princess!



He sure loves his sister!

"Hurray! My first purse!"


Time for cake!


"This is GOOD!"

All done!


Flamenco dress from Spain (from Daddy)

I LOVE this picture of her!

We have quite a few Shoup birthdays in October, so we got together to celebrate them, along with some friends who also have October birthdays.

October babies: Hailey, me, Racheal, Monica, Sandra, and Mark

Showing off his muscles....and his Thomas underware!
This is a good place to end. It's time to go cuddle with the hubs. <3 Halloween is next!

1 comment: