Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Riley's blog

Hi. This is Riley writing. My mommy has been hogging the blog and I wanted to write about a few of my favorite things these days! Now that I am 11 months, I have a lot of important stuff going on! One of my favorite things to do is to play in the fridge. I hear that door open and I am there!!! If Mommy and Daddy aren't fast enough I climb in as far as I can and try to take things off the shelves. I even got a hold of an egg once and put it right in my mouth! Mommy said that she was glad that I didn't bite down, whatever that means.

Another thing that I like is being naked!!! Changing my diaper is one of the most annoying things that my parents do these days, and I try to escape when I can! Mommy caught a picture of me when I had my toy at just the right level. She has some other pictures that she says are too cute, but she doesn't want to put them on the internet because there are some weirdos out there. She likes to protect me!

Baths are my favorite!!! When the water is running I try to climb in and I make really happy noises because I can't wait to get in there and play with my frog! Mommy got another good angle on a picture!

In the mornings, I like to play in Mommy's bathroom. My favorite ducky is there, and my favorite drawer. Mommy thinks it's pretty funny when I play with the cool things that I found in that drawer....I don't know why, I just think they are fun to throw and play with!



There is also a baby that lives in all the mirrors in our house! He is a good friend of mine and I think he is pretty neat. Mommy told me to tell you guys that in one picture you can really see my 4 top teeth. She is a little sad about those, since she says they make me look like a big boy instead of a baby, but I am a big boy...or getting there anyway.


Well, that is all I have for now. I am sure that I will write again!

~Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment