Trying this out..
So I (Emily) have been wondering for some time now, whether I want to start a blog or not. It seems like just another thing that everyone is doing, yet I love to read what is going on in the lives of people that I know/knew. I tend to think about what I would write if I were writing a blog, so I decided to start and see what comes of it. I don't know how creative I will be, or how interested others will be in reading what is going on in my life, but I suppose time will tell. Here goes nothing.....
Yay, Ems!! The nice thing is that there's not really any expectation. You can do as much or as little as you want. And people will ALWAYS be interested in seeing pictures of your sweet baby :) I'm adding you to my favorites list!
ReplyDeleteLove, Joy