.jpg)
.jpg)
When we got back to Grandma's house I just had to get a family photo! Every so often I have to remind myself to do this because I am not in many pictures since I am the one taking the pictures.

Riley also got an exciting new toy! Matt found a small Elmo doll and just had to get it for him. Riley LOVES Elmo. We have been wondering about the seemingly universal love that children have for Elmo, and why this happens. We think it may have something to do with his bright red color, but who knows. At least it's something positive and educational that he can get into.

He really likes his Elmo and was thrilled to find it again this morning!

.jpg)
He also likes a musical card that I got for my birthday, and has enjoyed figuring out how it works and listening to the song over and over and over and over....you get the point :)
I'm enjoying your blog sis!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete:) Kaylee