Pre-Spain: Headphones were purchased so Riley could listen to music and watch the portable DVD player on the plane. It took awhile for him to get used to them :)
(fixed).jpg)
Post-Spain: Riley tests out the beads for my birthday.
.jpg)
My 28th (Golden) birthday was celebrated on the 24th with family and my friend Desiree and her hubby, Matt. It was a great time, and I went all out with the decorating. I have been looking forward to my golden birthday since I was little! :)

(fixed).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Riley did NOT like that everyone sang to me, but he did like helping me blow out the candles and eat the cake! :)
(fixed).jpg)
(fixed).jpg)
(fixed).jpg)
(fixed).jpg)
(fixed).jpg)
By the time the party was done, Riley was ready for bed!
(fixed).jpg)
The season's first batch of pumpkin cookies were made; and were a HUGE hit with my little man!
.jpg)
My actual birthday came with a snow day, which meant that Matt got to stay with us all day!
.jpg)
My favorite new trend of the season....white nail polish! I thought it would be stupid, but I tried it and fell in LOVE!!!!
.jpg)
Halloween! We took Riley trick-or-treating for the first time! Once he caught on, he loved it! He was dresses as a "tiny ninja" and would say, "Na na tick!" at the door and "high-ya!" as he left. Then he would look at Matt and me and say, "More, more tick!? OK!" and off he went to the next house! :)
(fixed).jpg)
so cute ems! happy bday. . . i LOVE the decor :)
ReplyDeleteRiley is such a dashing tiny ninja! I was hoping he had a mask on but I bet that wouldn't have stayed on for long.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in all your pictures, and espically at the party. Your hair looks really nice!
Love you sister!