Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spain #5

Day 13 (Oct. 16)
We spent the day back in Alcala. As you can see the beds are a lot smaller in Spain than in America! :)

We went to the Plaza again.


In the evening, Pepita's grandson, Aron, came to play with Riley. The boys had a great time!


The lovely and loving, Pepita!


Day 14 (Oct. 17)
Last full day! I made sure to eat my favorite chocolate pastry again!

We headed to Madrid for last minute shopping and more "sticks" (churros) and chocolate! While we were there, the massive (more than 1,000,000 people) anti-abortion rally was taking place! I didn't get any pictures, but it was getting crowded and we were a little worried, so we headed back to Alcala.


We met Matt's friends, Christina and Jason for a WONDERFUL dinner!


Riley ate a couple fries and TONS of ketchup for his dinner!


Day 15 (Oct. 18)
We flew ALL day to get home. Not many pictures, and the cute one of Riley is blurry (sorry), but you get the idea!


It was a great trip, but we are happy to be home!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Emily! I've loved your Spain recap. You'll be glad you documented everything by day. That's incredible. I am so glad you had a lovely time! Riley is THE CUTEST toddler around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love you! I like the picture of Riley asleep with the chocolate on his face.

    ReplyDelete