Little miss is getting into everything these days! It's a rare day when I don't have to re-wash all of my tupperware since it has been played with all day long!
He looks like a boy in this picture. Not a little boy, a boy. How is he changing and growing so fast??!
I brought some baby gates up from the basement, and Riley wanted me to "shut us in like a cage". They were both happy to play in that little square for quite awhile. Ah! Peace!
Matt had his book release/signing party at the beginning of the month! I am such a proud wife! My hubby, the author....does that entitle me to a nanny, personal chef, or personal assistant?? No? Boo! ;)
![]() |
| The author. He is quite good looking, if I do say so myself! |
![]() |
| Playing on stage |
![]() |
| Trying to climb onto the stage to join brother |
The morning after Matt's party was Riley's 4th birthday party! (I didn't really think that one through!) We, of course, had a Thomas and Friends themed party complete with a Thomas cake. Besides the creepy creeper face I gave Thomas, I think the cake turned out really well! :)
![]() |
| I love this boy soooooo much! |
![]() |
| Lookin' cute in my mom's old engineer hat! |
![]() |
| I had to get Hay a pink one :) |
![]() |
| He LOVED his Thomas cake and recognized that it was Thomas right away (so I guess he didn't think the face was too creepy!) |
![]() |
| Proud to be 4! |
![]() |
| His big present! He was, and still is, beyond thrilled. |
![]() |
| I don't think Hay knows quite what to think of the madness. :) |
![]() |
| His face says it all! |
![]() |
| Taking a time out from playing to give Daddy a hug. She is such a sweetie. |
We started putting Christmas stuff up that night. More on that to follow in my next post, but here is a sample of the cuteness that is Hailey.
Yogurt face!
One of the million train themed pictures on my camera in December! :)
![]() |
| (Taken by Riley, of course.) |
Hailey started crawling around one day, which Riley though was hysterical, and he had to join her in her crawling. She didn't last too long with that game, and he was so disappointed! He tried to get her to crawl for a couple of days after that. :)
Painting a train!
The only time he still looks little.
Riley took this picture of Veronica, Ryan (aka "Baby Ryan"), Hailey, and me! He is getting to be quite the photographer.
Bath time! Hailey has only recently discovered how fun it is to splash in the tub. She really didn't like it before, and now you can't get her to stop. It's totally cute.
Mommy's little helpers
The best place to drink water, you ask? A box, of course!
I was totally bummed to find this hat in my closet waiting for Hailey's first birthday. I cannot believe I forgot to use it! I just had to take a picture with it anyway. It is just too cute. :)
More December to follow. Right now, the kids are getting up from nap, so it's back to work for me! :)

































Yay!! Very cute!
ReplyDelete