I love love love love love Christmas lights. L.O.V.E. I think I am passing on my
obsession joy for these lights to my children.
 |
| "So pretty! I must touch!" |
Loving on Max
Giving Hailey a ride
We never know how a trip to see Santa will go. Riley has been scared of him every year, so we usually have to force him to take a picture with Santa. He always looks nervous. He likes the idea of Santa, and the Santa decorations that he sees around, just not a real guy. Hailey did great last year, seeing as she was about 1.5 months old. I thought this year she would be fine, since she is a people person, and Riley would freak. Nope.
 |
| Waiting in line |
 |
| This year, Riley was ok. Nervous (note his hands), but ok. Hailey did not like Santa AT ALL! Sorry, Santa! |
 |
| Watching the trains at the mall |
Eating a Santa cookie
Present from Mommy and Daddy to add to his train ornament collection this year
Checking out the tree
Helping Mommy make Christmas goodies
 |
| Taste testing the final product |
 |
| She loves chocolate already! |
For this year's Christmas celebration #1, we went to the Springs for some time with my family.
 |
| Riley and Cosette really loved playing together this time |
 |
| New train set from Duke for when we come to the Springs |
 |
| Amelie was quite the care-taker, and Hailey went right to her! |
 |
| Cutie Byron |
 |
| He found these play sunglasses, and hardly took them off the whole time we were there! |
 |
| Grands picture with Nana |
 |
| "Duke" train from Nana and Duke |
 |
| Hay checking out her new boots from Nana and Duke |
 |
| Riley got another train ornament for his collection from Aunt Kaylee! |
 |
| Woah! Another train set from Nana and Duke! |
 |
| Opening :) |
 |
| His new set has a zipline. Super cool. |
The next day, we just had fun family time, and dressed the kids up in their Christmas finery, so Nana and Duke could see. :)
 |
| Mistletoe kisses for Daddy |
 |
| Our turn! (Ignore my crazy 'I just got out of bed' hair.) |
 |
| Looking beautiful! |
 |
| Cute siblings |
 |
| My stud muffin |
 |
| She just looks too adorable! |
Because of Riley's intense love of trains, the boys decided to take a trip on the Pike's Peak Cog Railway! They had a wonderful time.
 |
| The engineer even let Riley sit in his seat for awhile! |
 |
| I think he might have had fun... :) |
Back at home, Riley shows off his completed train set collection (from that series).
I love the picture of Riley and Cosette having adventures! :)
ReplyDelete