As I said in my previous post, our time around Thanksgiving was spent in IA and MN with my grandparents. On Thanksgiving day, we were in IA with my dad's parents, the Earlls', and that side of my family. We had a great time!
 |
| Breakfast. What a cutie! |
 |
| Playing before our feast |
 |
| Getting some love from Aunt Jean |
 |
| Someone is ready to eat! He was more excited about his candy turkey than the real one. :) |
 |
| The boys need their rest after that big meal! ;) |
 |
| Riley was thrilled that Grace was back! |
 |
| Hailey warmed right up to Uncle Rod |
 |
| Me and my Aunt Jeanie |
 |
| My cousins, Bri and Grace |
 |
| What a cute couple! (Their wedding is here .) |
 |
| My cousin, Malik |
The day after Thanksgiving, we left for MN and my mom's side of the family, the Walls'. Before we left, we had to take some pictures.
 |
| (Riley wouldn't come out of the car for pictures...) |
I will start our time with the Walls' with another photo collage of photos by Riley. :)
 |
| One thing I love about a cute little boy taking pictures: people let down their guard. We have gotten some great pictures of people who normally don't like their pictures taken! |
 |
| Lovin' on my Grandma |
 |
| Grandpa making some of his famous soup! Yummy! |
 |
| I absolutely LOVE this picture. |
 |
| Fun with Great-Grandpa's magnifying glass. :) |
 |
| My cousin's adorable son, Dayton |
 |
| Dalton and Dayton. I think they look a lot a like! |
 |
| Dayton's mommy, Courtney, said that this was the first time he smiled for the camera when someone asked him to. Adorable! |
 |
| Riiley and his "I love you so much" face. :) |
 |
| My wonderful uncles, Dean and Curt |
 |
| Dean and Hailey. Dean was 18 when I was born, so this picture is a little crazy to me. :) |
 |
| Checking Dayton out. She didn't know what to think, but she did like his toys! :) |
After a wonderful day with the Wall family, we had to drive back to Sioux Falls since we were flying out e.a.r.l.y the next morning. Much to our suprise, our hotel ended up being on the only street they had blocked off for their Parade of Lights. After a lot of stressful driving around, which included accidently driving on what ended up being an unmarked and totally un-obvious bike path, driving across an apartment building lawn, and confronting an angry/crazy guy in a parking lot, we finally made it to the hotel. We decided to get dinner, and luckily, my cousin Grant, who lives in Sioux Falls, was able to meet us for awhile! It was so nice to see him twice that day!
 |
| Dancing to the parade music |
 |
| Hailey loved Grant. It was very cute. :) |
Well, that is it! That is the rest of our trip. We had a great time, and really loved catching up with family. Next up....the remainder of November! :)
Cute! Dayton is sure adorable! I'm happy I got to be the one holding him when he smiled. :)
ReplyDelete