Wednesday, January 11, 2012

November: Part 3

After we got back from our trip, we celebrated Riley's 4th birthday! We cannot believe that our little man is 4! I taped streamer across his door for him to run through, like my mom did for us when we were little. He didn't quite know what to think of that one, and calmly walked through it. :) I think next year will be a different story!

Attempting to hold up 4 fingers. :)

The calm walk through...

Seeing the house decorated for his birthday!

Wow! Thomas and Friends decorations!

Birthday muffin


He took the camera again, so I thought I would share a look at his birthday from his point of view!
I adore that kid!
He got to open one present, which we weren't planning on since his huge present would be given to him at his birthday party, so I wrapped it in a towel. :)

Total joy. I love the look on his face!

He figured out that some of the lego type trains he already had fit on the tracks! He was thrilled to be able to make a long train.
I decided after he was born that I would not put up Christmas stuff until after his birthday and/or birthday party. I used to put them up right after Thanksgiving (and it has been hard for me some years, especially this one since his party was going to be on Dec. 3), but it's really important to me that he has his birthday seperate from Christmas stuff. I had to put something out though, so I got Riley's permission to get out his favorate decoration, our big lighted window star!

A new star fan

Hay getting into everything...


Playing with a cute baby in the mirror. :)

L.O.V.E the look on her face!


There is November! Coming soon....the beginning of Dec! I am (kind of) catching up! :)

1 comment: