Going sugarless is going well so far. It's been almost a week and it's definitely getting easier. The first 3 days-ish I was jonesing pretty bad, but it's a lot less now. I have been eating a lot of fruit leather and dried mangoes, which are really good and very sweet, so that tends to satisfy my sweet tooth. When I am really jonesing, I have found that a spoonful of natural peanut butter and honey (mixed) helps more than anything else. The honey is so sweet and the peanut butter gives protein so it makes me feel satisfied in both the snack and sweet areas.
So far having creamer in my coffee hasn't seemed to make going sugarless harder, which is good to know. I know some people that drink creamer to get a sweet fix, but thankfully that is not me. I don't crave it when I want something sweet, nor am I tempted to add more to my coffee, since that ruins the coffee flavor.
Weight lost: 1 pound!!!! I guess weight comes off more slowly after baby and the metabolism changes that come with aging. One pound is good though! I am encouraged :)
So far, so good!
Way to go!
ReplyDelete