Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day??

It is the 10th of February and Matt and I have no V-day plans! Well, that isn't totally true. On the 15th we are going to see Brian Regan (comedian) and we are really looking forward to that, but on the actual day, we don't have anything like a special dinner planned. In the past (pre-Riley) we would go to Mexico that week because the 12th is our half year anniversary and then obviously the 14th is V-day. Since Riley, and the year before him, we have gone to The Melting Pot, which is great, but we are thinking something different this year. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. We tried getting reservations on the 14th at Jay's Bistro here in Fort Collins, but they were completely booked! So we're celebrating V-Day on Friday the 13th...freaky =) We're going to Jay's Bistro and the Chocolate Cafe. If you need reservations somewhere....I do still have a reservation on the 14th at East Moon in Fort Collins on Harmony that you can have. The reservation is for the hibachi grill. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No suggestions, just co-miseration. We also have no plans, esp since my in-laws (babysitters) have real plans themselves. V-day is the anniversary of our first date 8 years ago. Such is life with kids. I am throwing a kids V-day craft party at my house that morning, so it won't be a complete lackluster day. I am hoping that my hubby has some plan in the works for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We decided to take Maisie up on that great offer! Thanks, Maisie!!! Hibachi, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I deleted it because I was stupid.... we are seeing Brian Regan here in the Springs on the 14th. Bummer... I was getting excited. =)
    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. We saw Brian Regan here a few weeks ago! We LOVE him, and it was so fun to see him live. I'm not sure if you'll have the same guy open for him that we had - his name was Kermit something-or-other, and he was HILARIOUS. I hope you get him, too! Prepare for lots of laughter!!

    ReplyDelete